Monday, January 6, 2014

Oooo Baby Baby!

As an almostthirty year old, it is not shocking that a crazy number of my friends are bringing forth new life. Oh, the babies they are having! There are boys and girls and yet to be determined fetuses still brewing...all are a glorious part of the circle of life. Cue the Lion King soundtrack. 

Today, on my 17th day off, I wheeled on up to the hospital to welcome the most recent arrival. I must say she is beautiful. 

Welcome into the world, Miss Lexie Ann! Your Auntie Krystal loves you already...mostly because you slept the entire time I visited. And when you do wake up to cry, eat, or poop (since that's all you will be doing for...months!), I will be at my apartment watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and painting my nails. 
Looky, Looky! I'm a natural.




No comments:

Post a Comment